Monday 22 February 2010

Crotchless Pants?

What with the ever increasing use of the old feeding tube, I was saying to one of the ladies the other day - during balloon top up reminder class - that I need a bit more tape to get my tube stuck up out of the way again.

Oh, she said, have we need offered you one of these before - pulling something from a drawer - I think they are like boob tubes. That'll save you lots of taping, especially since you'll be using it 3 or 4 times a day! Well, not to sure about boob tubes for the 40 something man, but as she opened up the splendid garment - what was there other than a pair of your grandad's Y-fronts, from the matching set that went with the string vest, but with the crotch cut off.

What a magnificent sight I must have been for this morning's zaps following just a week-end of undress rehearsal with my new string cor-set.

No comments:

Post a Comment